Thursday, January 06, 2011

Santa filled our stockings

Christmas was so much fun this year! My little peanut was small enough to fit into a stocking and we had a camera, so we had a mini photo shoot. Some of my favs are below.
I return to work Monday and Keith is going to be a stay-at-home dad for a while. We are excited to be able to do this for Gracie! She is going to have so much fun with him!
My running is back to a schedule of sorts. I have not ventured outside yet, which is not typical for me since I love running in the snow and cold weather, but its been easier to jump on our treadmill and hit the miles while Gracie sleeps. I am hoping to get back to the gym and mix it up with some classes soon.
I am looking at some races for the next year too. Of course, we are all doing the Race 4 Everett (and you should too) in August, either as volunteers or as runners. I may also sign up for the Indy women's half marathon in September. Its the 1st year for both races and I am excited to see how they pan out. I haven't decided wether to do a spring half marathon or not, but if I do, it will likely be the Geist Half in May. I am also throwing around a full marathon, but that may wait until 2012 so I can get some smaller races under my belt again. Anyone want to join me??

8 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger h.Lo said...

Good luck at work, Brooke! Love these pics too...

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Janel and Brad said...

Love the pictures! I hope your first week back to work goes well. I'm sure it is a huge relief knowing that she is home with Daddy! :) Hope to see all of you soon.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Love it! I invited Travis' wife, Cheryl to run the Race 4 Everrett w/you :) Just read Steph's blog...words cannot say how sad I am for them.

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Atishay jain said...

oh thats great i like your post i like to hear more from you in future

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Angel_Wings said...

Aww too gorgeous!

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the pictures Brooke. I absolutely love being able to see updated pictures and stories about your little Gracie. Keep up the good work! Hope your job is going well for you. Love, Aunt Kathie

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger kevin21 said...

Amelie Shearling Boot

Caroline Ballet Flat Tory Burch Sale

Cheetah Reva Ballet Flat

Tory Burch Amelie Shearling

Tory Burch Christal Boot

Tory Burch Christal High Heel Boot Review

Tory Burch Duck Boots

Tory Burch Flats

Tory Burch Flip Flops

Tory Burch Model Tb0151

Tory Burch Riding Boot

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Ahmed Ali said...

Promote your Website, Get Facebook Likes, Website Visitors and youtube Views on your Video
Just Contact For More Marketing plans : jobzcornerz@gmail.com
www.jobzcorner.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home