Monday, March 07, 2011

Flying By

This last month has really flown by. With my return to work, Gracie's baptism, planning the IGIC Conference which was last week, and in general trying to have a life, I don't know where the time has gone.


Gracie is really growing like a weed. People laugh when I tell them she now weighs 12 lbs and is 23.5" long. She seems so big to me and has doubled her birth weight, so she is really big. Each child is so different, I hate that people compare her to other kids by weight, etc. God made her perfect for us. She is eating rice cereal now which tastes like wet cardboard. I don't like messes, so it stresses me out a little to see her covered in glue-like crud, but it is a lot of fun.


I updated the blogs I follow on the right hand bar of my blog. It figured it was time to take some off and change the names of others. I also added a new one for the new auxilary bishop here in Indy. He has a funny sense of humor at times and I enjoy his blog a lot. It keeps me grounded and its a good reminder that priests are people too. Our priest if becoming one of my favorite people to get to know these days and I hope we can meet the new auxilary bishop soon.

I also updated the race heading on the blog. It was time to change it from 2009 to 2011... now I just need to decide which races I am doing. The only one for sure is the Race for Everett in August. I will get the link for that up soon. I may try for a fall half marathon, but my immediate focus is counting the days until Keith, Gracie and i can get out in the BOB jogger.

I have been doing more weights and am dedicated to going to the Saturday morning class at the gym with Allison and Jamie. It has done me a world of good so far! I feel stronger mentally and physically and am confortably tired when I am done. Now if I could just hit the roads for some runs, it would be the perfect storm.

8 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Penny Pickles said...

Miss you and looking forward to seeing you soon! Can't wait to see Miss Gracie as well!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Janel and Brad said...

Does Gracie like the cereal? I always thought it was kind of gross. :) Hope all of you are doing well!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger h.Lo said...

Glad to hear from you, Brooke! =)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Rice cereal already? man, time does fly!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Holly said...

It really is flying by. I can't believe she is so old already. Glad your return to work went well.

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger kevin21 said...

Amelie Shearling Boot

Caroline Ballet Flat Tory Burch Sale

Cheetah Reva Ballet Flat

Tory Burch Amelie Shearling

Tory Burch Christal Boot

Tory Burch Christal High Heel Boot Review

Tory Burch Duck Boots

Tory Burch Flats

Tory Burch Flip Flops

Tory Burch Model Tb0151

Tory Burch Riding Boot

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Alice said...

sac ed hardy
portefeuille & purse
portefeuille burberry
portefeuille chanel
portefeuille dolce gabbana
portefeuille fendi
portefeuille gucci
portefeuille hommes
portefeuille juicy
portefeuille lacoste
portefeuille louis vuitton
portefeuille miu miu
portefeuille prada
ceinture en cuir
ceinture en cuir armani
ceinture en cuir burberry

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Ahmed Ali said...

Promote your Website, Get Facebook Likes, Website Visitors and youtube Views on your Video
Just Contact For More Marketing plans : jobzcornerz@gmail.com
www.jobzcorner.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home