Tuesday, April 26, 2011

There has been a delay

I can't seem to keep up with the blog these days. When I get done working, go to the gym and finally get home, the last thing I want to do is be on the computer. So, I can only do my best - please bear with me. These 3 pics are the only ones I have on my computer right now and they are very random.

Gracie is officially 6 months old. How fast the time goes. She rolls all over the place, spits - which is hilarious, sits up, says dada and is eating solid food. I am pureeing my own organic fruits and veggies instead of buying the jars. Its amazing how easy it is and how much money it saves. TONS! I just pour the puree in ice cube trays, freeze it and its good to go. Gracie is digging it! Sweet potatoes and acorn squash are her favs and she isn't a fan of bananas, which got the big fist pump from me. Gracie has been spending a good amount of time in the jog stroller and loves it. The above pic was last weekend when I couldn't resist going out for a run in the warm weather. She is such a diva.

The Easter bunny brought her squishy blocks instead of chocolate. Next year, just wait! She loves the blocks and they put a smile on her face, as you can see. She is a super happy baby and sleeps like a champ. Gotta love that! Her 1st Easter was a busy one. She had a new, beautiful purple dress on with an oversized bow in her hair and it just melted my heart to celebrate the Risen Lord's day with her. We had Keith's mom visiting with us for a week, so the 4 of us went to church in the morning, met my family for lunch in the afternoon and after many hours on the road, we were home.

Gracie and Keith made a stop at the HCSO for a visit a few weeks ago. I know, not the greatest pic, but we were in the new gazillion $ dispatch vehicle and I wanted to show the pic. Its amazing what kind of technology I get to work with every day. There was an article in Time Magazine a few weeks ago that I was interviewed for and am very proud of. You can read it here.


We are looking forward to Gracie's 1st airplane flight in May when we go to Florida to attend our niece's high school graduation. I am back to running and have missed the high a race provides so I am dragging Keith with me for the Run 4 Everett in August. You should ALL participate in that rac, not only because its for a great cause on a scenic course, but because its Dave's son and most of you know him personally. If you can't run it, consider making a donation. I am also throwing around a few half marathon options to run in the fall if I can find a plan I can stick to that will work with my 3 weights classes a week. Keith is gearing up for fishing and some fun mountain trips coming up. Over all, its business as usual around our house, just with a baby in tow!



10 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

She's a diva? I LOVE her! I hope you are showing my picture to her so she doesn't get scared of the crazy lady that wants to hold her all of the time in May :)

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Holly said...

SO cute!!! Love the pictures! So funny about the banana's. She's definitely your daughter :)

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Susan from Food Blogga said...

Hi Brooke,

Congratulations! You won a copy of Ancient Grains for Modern Meals on my blog give-away!

Please send me your name and address, so we can send the book to you.

Cheers!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Dany said...

Such a lovely child:D

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Dany said...

Such a lovely child:D

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger kevin21 said...

Amelie Shearling Boot

Caroline Ballet Flat Tory Burch Sale

Cheetah Reva Ballet Flat

Tory Burch Amelie Shearling

Tory Burch Christal Boot

Tory Burch Christal High Heel Boot Review

Tory Burch Duck Boots

Tory Burch Flats

Tory Burch Flip Flops

Tory Burch Model Tb0151

Tory Burch Riding Boot

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Alice said...

sac ed hardy
portefeuille & purse
portefeuille burberry
portefeuille chanel
portefeuille dolce gabbana
portefeuille fendi
portefeuille gucci
portefeuille hommes
portefeuille juicy
portefeuille lacoste
portefeuille louis vuitton
portefeuille miu miu
portefeuille prada
ceinture en cuir
ceinture en cuir armani
ceinture en cuir burberry

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger naveed qumer said...

Top Ten popular Female Singers in the World, Indian Singers, Pakistani Singers and American Singers hot News and Images
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Ahmed Ali said...

Promote your Website, Get Facebook Likes, Website Visitors and youtube Views on your Video
Just Contact For More Marketing plans : jobzcornerz@gmail.com
www.jobzcorner.com

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home